House insurance

Friend of mine is buying a house in San Juanillo (Guanacaste). Can anyone recommend a broker for insurance in this area, or should she just go right to INS office?

We went right to the INS office

I thought I had answered earlier this morning, but I guess not... :unsure

Recommend, that you go to your local INS office, although not all offices will have English speaking staff. You could contact Garrett Brokers though.

Thanks everyone for the responses...

New topic