appointment for istiqdam

getting an appointment in ISTIQDAM is quite frustrating as it is always showing that "NO AVAILABLE APPOINTMENT". Is anybody here has any idea or any person whom we can contact in istiddam riyadh any info regarding on how to get appointment?

If you can wake up early, try at around 4am. This is how many people doing it. As soon as they open slots early morning, people rush and book it.

Keep trying. Hope soon you'll see many slots empty surprisingly (happened with me twice).

Same here.. have been trying for the last 2 weeks but its always no appoinments available. Is there anyways to ask anyone when the slots will be open.. i read in some forums that sunday mornings.. while some say its anytime.. but everytime its always "no appointments available " frustrated.

Hi did u get the booking? Im trying to book an appointment  but still no to aval :(

You can only book a schedule in the same city you are living in or you can have an appoinment in any of the branches? Like working in riyadh but booking a sched in dammam? Riyadh's appoinment schedule i believe is not working

I am checking every hour. No appointment available, i visited the istiqdam office today morning to speak eith people who are applying for visa with appointment.

Almost all whom i spoke with told me they got appointment some 2 weeks ago. So they expect it open for the next slot soon mostly this weekend.

If any of us see the open appointment please update here so that others trying will benefit too.

I had asked the same question to my colleagues in ministry of health, Regarding doing the visa process in dammam, as its open. But i was told we can do only in the region we work in.

The appointment system for riyadh is open for this week is open now i just booked my appointment,

Please try 8 am

Questions and answers about visas

Ask your question
Appointment with Istiqdam - Family Visa
By Farrukh_82
Istiqdam Appointments booking time
By Anand1201
By Guest
Istiqdam appointment
By farhan496
extended iqama
By 00md