Related Authorities for Health Mishandled Cases in Riyadh

Pls guide where to complain about Mishandling of my wife's Delivery Case in One of renowned Hospital in Riyadh.
Whether to go to Police or
Ministry of Health
........ Any Help Lines.
I am fluent in English, Urdu and Hindi with
Broken Arabic.

Muhammd 38, Pakistani

Get an Arab colleague or friend help you filling the complaint in Arabic. Do it here: … tType.aspx

Provide as more info as possible,

It's not the concerned Authorities as Its related to Health Insurance Only.

I need someone to contact in Ministry of Health or related Department.
Pls guide

The link I posted above is of CCHI (Council of Cooperative Health Insurance). It's a government body that governs and regulates not only health Insurance companies but also healthcare providers i.e., hospitals, clinics etc. Their name is not a good translation of the actual Arabic name. I think that's what has confused you. Read "Insurance" as "Assurance" and my point must be clear :)
If you open up the link, the first option you'll see is to raise a complaint about a hospital.

Ministry of Health has a similar service, but I don't know how good or effective that is. … agesType=1

New topic

Questions and answers about the health system

Ask your question
Any good dentist in Riyadh
By Abbey2608
Psychologists/Psychiatrists in Riyadh.
By Yousufaws
Free Vaccination for child - MOH Address
By sk_rizwan
Hijama Centre in Riyadh and prices.
By cooldudell
Pregnancy in Riyadh
By Christine
Good Doctor (Sexologist) in Riyadh
By Santosh1988

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh