Why would I move to Paraguay?

Here is my husband is moving back to Paraguay...I am not at the moment...I have never lived there, I was there once for 5 husbands family is from Luque...from what I saw, it is a very poor  backward and dirty country...please correct me if I'm wrong....
But I am a New Yorker who now lives in LA and have lived in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana) it is my second home....
I need to live in a place where I can still run my American business, I have a VOIP phone and my laptop and need a really good, dependable Wifi in order to work ( did this easily from Rio) of course Rio is the same 110 voltage as the states...
I also have an account with safer VPN and a special router that allows the VPN connection to run all the time (basically my IP address makes it seem as though I'm still in the US) so I can get Hulu etc on my smart TV...(does Paraguay even has smart TV's?)  My husband has his residency in the US...we were just about to begin obtaining his citizenship...any thoughts on this?

HAHAHA  your joking, love the spoiled American attitude !!!! hahaha, love this, off course Paraguay is a backward dirty country, Enjoy the infrastructure here, try our unspoiled dirtroads, the original 30's hospitals , the dusty dangerous main city Asuncion, full of local morons,and robbers, but your main goal is to move to a country where you can have your bloody 110 volt , and computer  is off course its  BLOODY CHEAP !!! be a masochist and join this beautifull people here , good luck hahaha , regards Arnold, a Dutchman who is happy here ...

Questions and answers about Paraguay

Ask your question
Ehab Filmmaking
Filmmaking jobs in Paraguay? Want to settle there
By Ehab Filmmaking
Paraguay PR & After 3 Years Citizenship
By sahil_n15
Moving to Paraguay - residency visa question
By Wiggum
Visa on arrival & residency question
By LCan
Are you happy in Paraguay?
By Priscilla

Expatriate health insurance in Paraguay

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Paraguay

Moving to Paraguay

Find tips from professionals about moving to Paraguay

Travel insurance in Paraguay

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Paraguay

Flights to Paraguay

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Paraguay