Currently i am working in Saudi Arabia and i see a potential Job offer in Bahrain in one of the Multinational Bank in BHD 1400 range. I am from Pakistan. I have to ask few questions which i a m going to list down:
1. I have read several discussion but i am totally confused. In case of Bahrain, will company send me e-visa first and then i will start my procedure ? This was the case when i came to Saudi Arabia. Company sent me E-visa and then i started my procedure in Pakistan, i am talking about medical, attestation and stuff. Is this the case in Bahrain ? After i read several discussions i came to know that first i will do my medical test from my home country and along with other documents ( i really dont know what are those documents), i will send all these documents to employer in Bahrain and then they will apply for my visa ?
2. if above is the case, what are the documents which i will send to my employer so that they would be able to apply for my visa ?
3. Currently i am in Saudi Arabia. Could i be able to process my visa from Saudi Arabia OR i must go back to Pakistan ?
4. When i was coming to Saudi Arabia i did perform my medical test from one of the GAMCA authorized medical center and i still do have that fitness report with me. I was reading an article in which it was mentioned that if we do have the old report then it is not necessary to perform medical again we just need to give them online medical number. Is that true ?
5. I do have driving licence from Saudi Arabia. Would i be able to convert it in Bahrain driving licence ? I was reading that we need some clearance form from Saudi Traffic Police department ? Actually its kind of difficult to get it from Saudi Arabia bit filthy procedure. Please someone guide me is it mandatory to get it ?
6. Any other advice you would like to give ?
Someone please explain the Visa process in detail. it would be highly appreciated