New location of Mekhama Tankeeh?

Hi there everyone! Can anyone help me find where is the new location of supreme court for marriage here in Riyadh?

On exit 4 behind the famous Saudi Airlines service center in Marooj area.

Take service lane on Malik Fahad road after Riyadh Gallery heading North. Keep driving till the service road takes a 45 degrees gradual curve. Someway in the middle, take right and you're right in front of it.

Hi! we went there last thurday, following your instruction but the officer there said they are not conducting marriages anymore there and said It was already tranfered near Kingdom Hospital. Can you help me find yhe location please? Some says try the court in Dirah but the personel there also points us toward Kingdom Hospital.

I just got married. My husband and married in the Court of Civil Affairs but better inquire first before proceeding.

Address
Thumamah St, Al Yasmin, Riyadh 13322

You may refer to Google Map.
Best wishes

Thank you for the kind information!

And best wishes also to you!

what is the name of the place...or centre..

Court Of Civil Affairs
محكمة الأحوال الشخصية (mahkamat al'ahwal alshakhsia)
Ath Thumamah Road, Al Yasmin, Riyadh 13322
طريق الثمامة، الياسمين، الرياض 13322

copy the link below..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Court … 46.6644136

What requirement they ask?

@christelle21 hello what is the complete requirements and how much its cost to get married in mekama? Thank you

Hello every one I'm ruena I'm from Philippines I want married to saudi man here in jeddah all the ducuments are already but they need the Philippines embassy consular my apostille authorization dfa from Philippines

Please who help this or the give opinion or suggestion about this thank you 😊 🙏