CINOP - Al Ahsa

Assalamu alaikum

I have secured an English teaching position and wondered if any sisters/female teachers are on this site? Can you tell me a bit about your experiences?  JazakAllah/Thank you, Wendy/Waasifah

We Aleikum Selam,
They contacted me to settle a job interview.And I'm still waiting for them to let me know the date and time.

Have you already begin to work with them?
Jazak Allahu Khair

Assalamu alaikum

Very happy to hear from you.  I am just waiting for my documents to send for the visa. They want me there by the 14th August.  I was interviewed by Nadia, the interview was quite informal.  May Allah grant you success and I look forward to meeting you there.

I know littel bit bcoz me my familt live just beside the cinop housing so we had family relationship with some of the staff

Many of them finished their contract in ramadan n they left. I think they r hiring new staff now n all of u r from them.

anyways welcome to cinop AlAhsa i can give u information regarding housing n Al Ahsa city environment

their official culture i exactly dont know but many expat women were living in housing.

JazakAllah dear brother, I am looking forward to  my return to KSA. I am looking to be there around the 14th August, if my documentation is  ready in time.  I will be living in the housing provided by CINOP.  I miss Saudi and can't wait to be there again.

Welcome to Al Ahsa sister ... when you reach here contact us my family will be pleased to meet u ... we live beside the CINOP housing apartment.

If u need any kind of help feel free to contact me ...

Thanks

Aww, dear brother I am overwhelmed at your kindness. I look forward to meeting you and your family. I will be travelling alone on a single visa, my husband will be remaining in the UK. May Allah bless you for your goodness, Ameen. Waasifah

Hello, we're in Al ahssa, I am an artist and my husband work in the king Faisal university in the television.
we have a 9 months old boy, and two small dogs :) we would like to meet new families and make new friends.

Assalamu alaikum sisters and brothers.  I blogged recently about my job in Al Ahsa.  Unfortunately, I received an email from CINOP saying they had lost the contract. So I have no job, but my agency in the UK are waiting for news of a company to take over and will try to see if they will take teachers already waiting to go over!!!

mouse1964 wrote:

Assalamu alaikum sisters and brothers.  I blogged recently about my job in Al Ahsa.  Unfortunately, I received an email from CINOP saying they had lost the contract. So I have no job, but my agency in the UK are waiting for news of a company to take over and will try to see if they will take teachers already waiting to go over!!!

Walaikum Salam, I wish you alll the best & hope to see you here. :-)

Timamoon wrote:

Hello, we're in Al ahssa, I am an artist and my husband work in the king Faisal university in the television.
we have a 9 months old boy, and two small dogs :) we would like to meet new families and make new friends.

Hi, nice to see u here.  You are in Al Ahsa since 5 years and you don' have any family friends yet? anyway we are here since the same and we also don't have family friends here :-)

Dear brother, JazakAllah for your well wishes, In Shaa Allah I will be there. Take care, Waasifah.

Lol . So if you also don't have friends, that's mean you can understand the situation  😃.
How can we contact?!

Timamoon wrote:

Lol . So if you also don't have friends, that's mean you can understand the situation  😃.
How can we contact?!

Lol, please inbox me see u there :-)