Close

South Africa shipping costs

Hi all

We are moving to Mauritius in a couple of weeks time, we got quotes from a number of companies of which seemed pretty expensive, could someone give me an indication of what I should expect to pay should I ship my goods to Mauritius from South Africa.

Some help would be appreciated.

Hi Lyle, the quotes we have received are about R110,000.00 for a 12m container, excluding a whole lot of fees that will be calculated at destination :(

Not sure how that compares with the ones you've received?

What size container are you looking at taking? And are you shipping a car, or just your household effects?

Hey Lyle. We just moved from Jhb to Mauritius last week. Get hold of me on what's app on xxx. I can give you some advice on the container.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Elaine, would you mind if I got in touch as well? I'd love some advice regarding the move, it seems very daunting at the moment :)

Hi Elaine. We are also planning on relocating to Mauritius. Could you let me know who you utilised. Thanks

I also need to choose someone to move us from CT to MU in Feb next year ?
Help please

A fantastic company called Incotrance. They are based in Jhb.

Give Incotrance a call they are fantastic.

Expatriate health insurance in Mauritius

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Mauritius

Moving to Mauritius

Find tips from professionals about moving to Mauritius

Travel insurance in Mauritius

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Mauritius

Flights to Mauritius

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Mauritius