Over stay and resident permit due almost two years ago,

My resident permit expired in August 2014, due to some situation and I really want help out of this, am an ECOWAS citizen from Nigeria, I want to leave Ghana but I can't due to my resident permit expiration on my passport. Please I want advice and way out. Thanks.

You need to go to immigration and pay the overdue fees. Think it is around 80 cedis a month but it might be less for ECOWAS citizens.

New topic