Apartments near Bukit Jalil

Hello friends,

My wife has recently got an offer at Sepakat Setia Perunding. The office is located near the far east end of Bukit Jalil. I work in Cyberjaya and the DTS bus service is from Bukit Jalil LRT. So we are looking for an apartment near to an LRT. Bukit Jalil or nearby areas are preferred.

Is there any place with good amenities nearby and not over - crowded ? :)

Please help.

Note : Meanwhile if you have any questions on Cyberjaya, happy to help ;)

Still no reply  :( ?!!! Please help friends

try ibiki.com.my u may get info from there

Hi sayanc > You can also browse through the Housing in Malaysia section, there are some offers that might match your needs.

Also feel free to post an ad in the same section, it might give a little boost to your search. ;)

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I don't know so much about condominiums in the Bukit Jalil area but from what little I know Savanna Condominium, Vista Komanwel C and Covillea Condominium are three of the closest to Bukit Jalil LRT Station.

You can cross check them on any of the following Malaysian property websites:

www.iproperty.com.my
www.propertyguru.com.my
www.propwall.my

You can also search for thew condominium websites as often they provide lots of information about the facilities.

Thanks everybody. Is Sri Petaling Area (Endah group condos) also a good option ? How good is Bukit Jalil as a place to stay in terms of security ?

Hi Sayanc,

If you go to www.propwall.my and enter the name of any condominium or apartment building in Malaysia, and then click on "Property Insight", it will bring up a lot of information that can include the good and bad things about a condominium and the surrounding area. This valuable information is used as a tool for property investors, but prospective tenants such as yourself can sometimes find out why a place is either popular or to be avoided. It also provides the average rental prices psf which will give you an idea of the market rate over the past few months.

The information from Propwall for Endah Villa Condominium can be found at Endah Villa Condominium and is as follows:

Overview:

Endah Villa is a condominium nestled in Sri Petaling. The condominium is favoured because of easy accessibility to a number of highways, nearby amenities and offers great view of the city centre. A handful of amenities can be found surrounding Endah Villa.

This condominium is just opposite Endah Parade that houses Carrefour as its anchor tenant and plenty other stores. It is also nearby The Store and Sri Petaling Friday Wet Market. Several schools can be found scattered in the area including SJK Bandar Baru Sri Petaling and SMK Bandar Baru Sri Petaling to name a few – both within 500 meters away from the condominium. In addition, it is also nearby Bukit Jalil Sports Complex.

Endah Villa is strategically located nearby to highways access. Just next to the condominium is Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) which directs to Shah Alam and Klang via KESAS Highway, and Gombak and Sungai Buloh at another end. It is mere minutes away to KL-Seremban Highway and North-South Expressway. Alternatively, one can travel places via LRT as Bukit Jalil LRT Station is just within 10 minutes by foot. Moreover, ERL and KTM Komuter Tasik Selatan station is just about 2.38 kilometers away.

Property Details:

Name: Endah Villa
Address: Jalan 2/149B, Taman Sri Endah, 57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
Developer: Soon Tiek Development (a subsidiary of PJ Development Holdings)
Type: Condominium
Tenure: Freehold
No. of Blocks: 4
No. of Floors: 17
No. of Units: 292
Built-up: From 1,010 sf
Subsale Price: RM220,000-RM680,000
Rental: RM1,100-RM3,000

Facilities:

Swimming pool
Sauna
Squash court
Meeting room
Multipurpose hall cum badminton court
24-hour security
Wading pool
Tennis court
Gymnasium
Reading room
Cafeteria
Covered car park

Analysis:

Traffic jam around the area is quite bad during peak hours. Every morning and evening during peak hours, you will find yourself stuck in the jam on MRR2 heading to the city centre. The jam on MRR2 starts from Endah Villa till Ampang. Besides that, if there is a carnival, expo or big game in Bukit Jalil, roads in Sri Petaling are affected as well.

The price of Endah Villa has not appreciated much for several years. For a 1,010 sf unit, the price offered is from RM180,000 up to RM250,000. Occasionally, you can find auction unit with reserved price around RM150,000. In terms of rental, it is rented out for RM1,300 onwards depending on furnishing. Hence, even though its price does not seem to appreciate much, one can easily gain 7% rental yield from the investment.

Regards,
Hansson