We are a family of 5; children age 25, 22 and 14, planning to relocate to Malta as early as January 2017 or Summer 2017. I run my own business from home so I am flexible to live anywhere in Malta so long I have a fast reliable internet service. My daughter (14) will be going to virtual school (online), so we are good with school.
Would anyone be able to assist and refer the followings:
1. Agency who can assist in applying for residency
2. Is there a specific area(s) with fastest internet connection?
3. Any recommended area for housing with 4 BR minimum? ($1000-2000/mo budget)
preferably an area where we will hardly need to drive and close to a university and local restaurants
4. What do I need to know/watch out in rental agreement?
5. Will you recommend riding a motorcycle? I'd like to have one there
I think these are my main questions for now. Thank you much in advance.