Family in Rabigh

I currently live in Khobar. I have a job opportunity in Rabigh and I would like to ask for advice. It is okay to bring my wife in Rabigh? Is it safe in Rabigh (downtown)? How Much does a flat costs? What are the activities that can be done there? I am a Filipino. Thank you in advance to those who will comment.

From what I have been told downtown Rabigh is not a suitable location for expats with family to live.

Why is that so? Is it unsafe? Thank you for your response.

what i have been told is that it is an old fashioned village with people who may not be willing to accept foreigners in their environment easily on account of their culture and ways of life

Thank you very much. Are you here in Kingdom?

Yes, I live in Jeddah

This is quite wrong .Many expat family living at Rabigh.and also many three star hotel at Rabigh.100%safe to live in Rabigh with family

You nay be right Manish. I am only sharing what I have heard. I have never been to Rabigh. Period!

Are you also from the Philippines?

Nope. I am from Sri Lanka

Rabigh is 100% safe for family. No issue for living etc. City is not big so you will not found big shopping malls, markets here but everything for living is availabe without any problem. You can come with your family

Rabigh is 100% safe for family. No issue for living etc. City is not big so you will not found big shopping malls, markets here but everything for living is availabe without any problem. You can come with your family