Anniversary Party August 7th

I will be be celebrating my wedding anniversary on 7 August, at the home of my wife's father. The location is in in Phuong Phuoc Long B, Quan 9

If any of you Yanks would care to partake of some local food and drink, please let me know. I'd be very happy to meet more locals.

If you would like to join me, please PM me for the time and address.

Gary

I think that would pull me away from my wife too long.

But, it looks like Vo Van Kiet  to Kinh Duong Vuong would be a pretty good route to take,  if you can come over here for a visit.

Hi Gary,

isn't posting your personal address on a forum a bit risky maybe ?

(I preferred hiding your address)

Thanks

I didn't post an address. I posted a section of Ho Chi Minh City. And No, it's not risky at all.

Phuong Phuoc Long B in Quan 9 is a very large area with about 300,000 people living there.

By-the-way,  i read the "Code of Conduct" and my post was in full compliance.

70 years old wrote:

I think that would pull me away from my wife too long.

But, it looks like Vo Van Kiet  to Kinh Duong Vuong would be a pretty good route to take,  if you can come over here for a visit.

I am definitely putting you at the top of my list.

Is there an early bird special going on? LOL

I hope not as i plan to sleep till 9 am that day.

GaryFunk wrote:

I didn't post an address. I posted a section of Ho Chi Minh City. And No, it's not risky at all.

Phuong Phuoc Long B in Quan 9 is a very large area with about 300,000 people living there.

By-the-way,  i read the "Code of Conduct" and my post was in full compliance.

Hello GaryFunk :cheers:

Since the address is not a personal one, and you are referring to a large area, the address has been put back to your original post.

Please note also that you can Create an Event about your anniversary and invite all your friends.

Wish you a great  celebration! :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Kenjee,

Thank you for your wish and thank you for your correction. Though, in the future you should not use your powers as a moderator to edit a quoted post.