Any company to build a private Greenhouse?

Hi,

We've just moved here and would like to find a good company to build a private greenhouse in our yard.  We're worried about the pesticides and chemicals we here go into most vegetables, and feel a greenhouse would also be a good project to involve our kids.

Can anyone recommend a good greenhouse construction company?  We hear that greenhouse materials from Israel are usually the best choice.

Corey

Hello,

Plastic tunnels seem to to be the preferred option here. I haven't seen any glass houses. For the former you can pop into any store selling seeds etc and they can suggest suppliers. I did have a leaflet which I can try and locate if you wish but the tunnels may be a bit big for domestic needs.

hi,

I have a greenhouse and can direct you to the person who build it. Send me a PM

Hi,
Were you able to find what you were looking for?
We have a bio farming project, if you are interested.
Regards
Deenesh

Deenesh,

are you in production already. i need bio products for my clients

Hi. Yes already in production. Which products are you looking for?
Regards
Deenesh

Hello everyone,

@ Deenesh and Vnavjee, this thread is about finding contacts to build a private Greenhouse. If you want to share about your products, you may do so via the private messaging system or drop an advert in the Business partners in Mauritius which will be more appropriate.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Thank you Deeneshed - can you say more about your bio project?  My number is also ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
vnavjee wrote:

hi,

I have a greenhouse and can direct you to the person who build it. Send me a PM

Thanks Vnavjee - can you call me at *** for the info?  Thanks.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am looking for two greenhouses for growing vegetables organically here on the island, to help control pests.  Are there any good used greenhouses or affordable new ones available out there?  I would like something in the range of 10m X 25m, but will consider any sizes.

Check this company:
http://greenworld-ltd.com/greenhouse

Yes. add to to your contact and PM me

Hi, i saw your post about the Greenhouse, just want to know about the procedures, would very well appreciate your help. Ty in advance.