SCAMS

I've just been contacted by what seems like a young lady in need.  Please be aware that scams come in many shapes and forms.  I am reporting this in case anyone thinks it's real:  Here is a part of what "she" wrote: -

[i]"My name is Miss Aliesa Tomah, l am from Liberia in West Africa and presently l am residing now in one of the Orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.I lost my both Parents during this deadly Political War.that damaged thousands of innocent Souls in Liberia.My family was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business man and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this all the members of my family was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place.

I am writing to you from the office of the our reverend who is in charge of the the refugee camp, I told the Reverend about my situation and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer when ever he has chance with the computer, here in the refugee camp life is very difficult, Camp Address is at: (St Louis Refugee Camp   ) , Dakar Senegal. The Reverend Telephone number is ( +221-77-37333-27), Please when you call ask of Miss Aliesa Tomah From Liberia west Africa, .the name of the reverend is Rev Father John Maxwell at (St Louis refugee )."
[/i]

Do not be fooled.  This is not the first email I've had like this.  Many countries try these type and other scams.  Once I rented a house that did not exist.  Yea, really stupid; that was before I realised the world was not safe.

Please share you story of how you were scammed.

Manila Allen
Miss Manila Enis Alle
Anne Desmond
Sonia Desmond
Mary Desmond

But all 419 scams by the same scammer who wrote the rubbish quoted above.