looking for job in Shenzhen

Hello , my name is Tony , i come from France .
i'm an independent artist and creative designer ( logo design , graphic desing , cartoon comics character desing , art desing ) .
i have two requests :
- currently I looking for a job which corresponds to my professional field .
- I work to develop a project to create a brand of clothing ( t-shirt , caps ) , the desings and logos are ready , the concept is cool and attractive . I need a partner or an investor to produce and promote the concept .

Hi Tony,

I am Carol from Hong Kong and also look for job in Shenzhen.  Why do you choose relocate to SZ?  Do you have WeChat? My WeChat ID is ichheissecarol.  Let's meet and have a drink!

Hello, I am Eva, our company GOOD ENTERPRISE LIMITED located in Futian District Zhenshen wants to hire a English copywriter, it is a part time job, and we  can provide training as long as you are interesting in the job. If you are interested, you can add my[at], or send email to[at] Any question on the job is welcomed.

@ Eva > It would be great if you can also post your job offer in the Jobs in Schenzhen section, it might help you.

Priscilla  :cheers:

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
part time jobs
By Somasundram
I want to hire a driver for a!
By mreaves
Art teacher seeking for a job Shenzhen
By baracuda.ka
Look for English teachers(native or non-native)
By sherrydai

Expatriate health insurance in Shenzhen

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Shenzhen

Moving to Shenzhen

Find tips from professionals about moving to Shenzhen

Travel insurance in Shenzhen

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Shenzhen

Flights to Shenzhen

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Shenzhen