Profession Change Issue

Hi,

i am kashif working in a big construction company in Riyadh as Programmer Analyst, in the start, my company called me on a Plumber visa now i want to change it to call my family in future but my company profession change system is closed since last year. kindly guide me what to do? Is there anyone who can help me regarding this issue?

Best regards,
Kashif

I am not aware about company's change profession systems being closed. I guess it means that chamber of commercer registration is either expired or in red zone.

I can only suggest legally. Prepare all required attestations on degree form Saudi councillette of your home country. Don't ignore it. It's quite lenthy procedure even if you can finish it. In that case whenever an opportunity arises you would be ready by then.

My 2 cents...

Thanks Bro. i have already attested my degree from Saudi Cultural and embassy from pakistan. my company is not in red zone but Visa system is closed by Govt.
i have all my attested legal documents with me but still i cannot change my profession through my company..... is there any other way?

Hello sir
This Abdul Kadar

Am also facing same problem, if u found the soluation pls share with me this my WhatsApp ***

Hoping your reply plz

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct