Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Looking for home based part time job !!!

Hi ! Iam Manila Lakhe, living in KL since Jan 2016. I ve been looking for any sort of job since Iam here. I am a ex banker with good experience in customer service, sales & marketing, general administration & operational works. Please do refer me if you have any job opening.

please post your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service and your advertisement will get better coverage there.

Hi There, Alan hère pls do feel free to contact me at ***...Will explain to u further more...Regards

Moderated by Priscilla 11 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

hello Manlakhe,

It's nice to know that you have a lot of good credentials that you could certainly used to your advantage. I am however, is an Entrepreneur myself. Given that, you may want to consider having an online business wherein you can do work part-time or full-time at home.

If you are interested I'll be happy to walk you through.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your consideration. I would like to know more about the online business & also how can I work from my home.***

Regards,
Manila

Hello Applejoy,

I am an entrepreneur myself too! So I would like to know more about any prospective online business in Malaysia.

Thank you!

hello guys,

@Manlakhe, I have sent you a message giving brief introduction about what I do. Please take your time to read it and reply to me should you need further information.

@kgrsajid, I am more than happy to give you a brief introduction about my business as well. Would you mind providing your email address so I could directly send you a message?

Thank you very much.

@applejoy, thanks for your reply. ***

Moderated by kenjee 8 months ago
Reason : Please do not share contact infos on the forum

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur

Flights to Kuala Lumpur

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Kuala Lumpur