:) new BBQ organic and recycled briquettes in PP :)

I've been looking for easy and reliable charcoal here for months to make BBQ, harsh!!

But I found out a new product was created recently, coming from this SGFE cambodian company. They make charcoal briquettes from coconut shell which can burn 5 hours!!

I tried, they are very good! I had some difficulties to light them, and a friend of mine who already use them told me that starting them with traditionnal charcoal is easier...

hope it's useful for you guys! :)

HI!
I tried them already, there really great!
And I heard you can now find them in Lucky Market and Tela stations!
BBQ lovers, you will love the SGFE briquettes!
Cheers,
cha

They can burn 5 hours? How is it possible? That would be quite practical for a bbq party... especially after a while when people start drinking and nobody cares anymore about keeping the fire going. :P
In addition, I don't understand what you mean with easy and reliable charcoal. Usually here in Cambodia you can buy charcoal easy and cheap on the streets. That's what I use usually when I do bbq, but I will try this new product and will let you know.

For more information, there is a website about this Cambodian company : sgfe-cambodia.com

They also got recently some article in the [Moderated: Link Not working] and lepetitjournal.com...