Court case from homeland

Hi , my job is finish , I have case of unfair dismissal in primary court. Is it possible that I join a lawyer to follow the case in court and I move to my country for kids education and their expences . when case finish then I come to complete the court procedure. May I give power of attorney to lawyer and he should follow my case. I have visa up to December . or my presence in the court is necessary, any advice me , I don't want to do job for 2 years.

Hi Biological,

For your query, maybe its a lawyer himself who will be more apt to guide you.

Here are some lawyers firms' contacts in the business directory : … s/lawyers/

Wish you all the best,

Priscilla  :cheers:

New topic