Close

Football

Look out for a full-time job as a youth coach and talent scout. 30 years of experience including 10 years in Nigeria. Speak English - French - German and Dutch.
Mail: ********

Moderated by Priscilla 10 months ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Hi may I know the details please

Hi Lekesby ,

My name is Philippe Schotte , Belgium citizen living in Bulgaria . Before I was living in Lagos Nigeria. I worked there 10 years looking for young talented footballplayers . Many went later to Europe on trial and a lot of them sign a contract . I had my own team in Lagos with players under 20 that I find in local amateur teams . After 3 years of hard working we played amical games against the bigger teams in Nigeria and our result where extremely good ! We never lost with more than one goal and won more than 60% . i recive a lot of offers to work for clubs in the first division but refused .
At a certain moment I had Malaria and that was the end of my beautiful time in Africa , I was very lucky to survive and the doctors from the tropical Clinique in Antwerpen -Belgium told me that I could no more go back to a country where there is still Malaria .
                                                                  Regards

Moderated by Christine 5 months ago
Reason : off topic + please do not put your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Moving to China

Find tips from professionals about moving to China

International Wealth Management in China

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in China

Travel insurance in China

Enjoy stress-free travel to China

Flights to China

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to China