Vacancy for an Accountant

A reputed company in Angola looking for an Accountant.
Preferably English speaking, Portuguese would be added advantage.

anybody interested please contact.

Tharanga

Hi Tharanga,

Could you please drop a detailed advert in the Jobs in Angola section of the website so that qualified candidates may contact you ?

Here is the direct link : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/angola/add.html

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

HI kindly send me your email address on [email protected]. am an Accountant and interested in submitting my cv.

Hi There, I know someone who is interested. Please advise contact number/ email address that they can contact you on

Dear,

How can I submit my CV?

Regards,

Hi

The vacancy is filled.

Thanks
Tharanga

Dear Sir
I am writing to enquire if you have any vacancies in your company. I enclose my CV for your information.
As you can see, I have had extensive experience in IT, Airline Airport customer care, and Cabin Crew I have skills and the ability to work with many different types of people, also I do speak fluent Portuguese. I believe I could fit easily into your team.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi

Once get short listed you will call up for interview.

Regards
Tharanga

Hi

Good day to you.

Thanks for the request but it was a quick call and we already selected a person. I will make sure next time i use the link you given. In the meantime, now i need to remove the vacancy from the forum. Could you please help me to do that

Best Regards
Tharanga

Hi everybody,

The initiator said that the vacancy is now filled.
We are therefore closing this thread.

Thank you,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed