filipina - fiance visa

what the requirements of fiance visa for slovenia
cause my boyfriend is from slovenia and i live philippines


For Slovenia, you need Shengen visa.

This visa is valid in all Schengen states for a stay of up to 90 days within a six-month period for a visit, tourism or business. It is not valid for employment.

The visa-processing fee is EUR 60 (depending on the day’s exchange rate: approx Php 3,700).  Children ages between 6-11 years old pay EUR 35 (Php 2,150). Children under the age of 6 are free of charge. The fee is non-refundable even if application is unsuccessful. Payments are made at the Embassy/Consulate when submitting your application and you need to have exact change.


1, Signed and filled up Schengen Visa Application Form with photo attached, plus 1 additional photo.

Photo Specification:

    - Color photo taken against white background;
    - Clear and of good quality;
    - Printed on normal photographic paper;
    - 45 mm high x 35 mm wide in size
    - Taken with nothing covering the face, without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or a head covering
    - The subject should have their mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows) and the applicant should be facing forwarding, looking straight ahead.

2. Valid passport with 3 months validity from the end of visa duration. Photo copy of valid and former visas, if any.

3. Cover letter explaining the purpose of your trip and detailed itinerary. If you don’t have this, you have to write one on the spot before they will accept your requirements.

4. Details of your trip

    - Round trip ticket reservation. Reservations only.
    - Itinerary of the whole duration including departure and arrival dates.
    - Accommodations – hotel vouchers

5. Proof of employment

    Certificate of employment stating monthly salary and approved leave of absence.
    If self employed, official business registration for current and previous year.

6. Proof of Income

    - Income Tax Return
    - Recent Bank Certification
    - Photocopy of the last 3 months statement of Account of the same bank account.
    - If someone other than yourself is paying for the the trip, then submit financial document of the sponsor instead.

7. Identity / Marital Status:

    Photocopy of First page of Passport and all relevant obtained visas
    Authenticated birth certificate from NSO. If married, bring photocopy of your marriage contract.

8. Travel insurance that covers the entire duration of your intended stay with minimun coverage EUR 30,000. The medical policies must state the following points :

        - Medical attention and treatment will be given in case of illness or accident
        - The injured or ill traveller can be transported home for treatment + body repatriation in case of death
        - The insurance coverage is a least 30 000 euros (50 000 US dollars)
        - The insurance must be valid for all 25 Schengen member states which should be listed on the policy
        - The insurance company must be re-insured, the name of the re-insurer and his TOLL FREE phone number must be listed on the policy
        - The policy must allow CASHLESS SETTLEMENTS of claims. The name of the company in charge of such settlements and their toll free number must be clearly stated on the policy.

For more information, you can call Slovenian consul in Manila.

Slovenian Honorary Consulate in Manila, Philippines

Ground Floor, CENTREX House
206 Pilar St. corner Shaw Blvd.
Mandaluyong City
Metro Manila

(+63) 2 727 7484
(+63) 2 726-6931 to 35

They are strict, so do not avoid any of these requirements.

thanks but this requirements for tourist visa. i want to know about fiance visa.

I'm 99% sure that something like that do not exist. You must be married with him to have some privileges. But you can call this number above what I gave you to be 100% sure.

You can speak Tagalog with them because it is a consulate.

thank you so much about information :)

this website might help

thanks.. but i already saw that.

In some cases here in Malta some Filipina came for Visit family and friends, Malta belong to Schengen Area and the one I meet she have a maltese BF and she applied for VISA as Visit family and friends because fiance Visa does not really exist here in EU. As lucky as she is her visa has been granted and now they're married and had one baby boy :)

The easiest way to get into Europe if you and your fiance get Married first. but getting married with foreign national is not that easy. Best place to get married without lots of hassle is Hong kong as Asian you only need to submit your passport and your fiance would need to send prof that he is not married before just in case he is married before he need to submit his divorce decree. Three months after getting married you could already fly to europe without lots of hassle from Philippine Authorities.  at least that's what happened on my case.

I hope all the best for you and your Fiance

Hi jevy..boyfriend ko ay Slovenian din.He was visited me this April 2016 lang at this April 2017 .he will come back again here and were going to married here in Manila,.kasi Yun Ang advice sa Amin ng mga Pinay Na nandun Na sa Slovenia.
Better if you And your fiancee will be married here then,***
I had a Slovenian friend here in manila and they help me for that matters.What about you?hope to hear back from you if Hindi kpa nkaprocess.

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : please post only in english
New topic