Job seeking - Vietnamese, English & Thai speaking

Hello everone there. I'm Phuong (Rebecca). I would like to extend my friendship and welcome to any job related to Vietnamese, English speaking nd Thai - I've been studying Thailand lanaguage for over 6 months up to now for 4 skills with  intermediate level. I graduated from University of Economic with Foreign Trade Management major.

I've been travelling to Thailand many times, and I found that Thailand is a special place in my heart . I wish I could find a suitable jobs that related to Thailand and have more chance to stay in Bankok, Thailand forever more . I would like to seek more friends who have same interest like me around the world.

Thanks for reading this brief and welcome everyone who would like to connect with me as friends!
Reach me here or my email & FB: *****

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Phuong,

Welcome on board and thanks for your introduction  :)

As far as jobs are concerned, could you please drop a "looking for" advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in Bangkok ?

Furthermore, you could read the following article, Find a job in Bangkok, you will find some useful links at the bottom of the page.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna,

Thanks for you advice, I will try on it :)

Regards
Phuong

Hi, my name is Mai. I am from Vietnam too and I am looking for a job in Bangkok. Hope that we can make friends and share experience in this mutual concern.

Hi Mai,

Nice to meet you too :)
It's so great to meet more friends who have same interest.
Hopefully we can get and share more information as well good experiences in here.

Phuong (Rebecca)

Hi, i added you in this forum to become friends, so that we can talk more, especially private info. message me your FB account nha :D

Hi Phuong,

If you are interesting to work in Pattaya
We are looking Vietnamese speaking sales team leader ,who can work in our showroom.
For more details you can contact with me

E-mail  :  [email protected]

Hello serappatayya,

As this thread was created in 2016, I'd invite you to place an advert in the specific section of the website : Jobs in Pattaya

Thanks.

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team