Dog parks/playdate in Riyadh?

Hello, I just moved back to Riyadh from the US. I have a 6 month old dog and she is super energetic.

I would like for her to meet and play with other dogs. How can I find a dog park or a play date here in Riyadh?

Any informatin ia greatly appreciated.

Yeah! I also just moved back here we would love to set up a play date with your dog... mine is a Yorkshire terrier and he's very friendly

Oh wow. Didn't think anyone would reply. That's great! I know some parks in Riyadh that can be good to go and walk. Do you have preferences of where to go?

No i was thinking more of play date.. what breed is your dog?

Sounds good. Yes! My dog is Siberian Husky. She is about 1 and a half years old.

Guys, I'm new to Riyadh.  Is there some type of dog network or dog owners get together for play or walks?  My 45lb mix collie loves to chase the feral cats in the yard but that only does so much for social interaction.

Hi.. I heard that diplomatic quarter having this during Friday morning. I started to breed small dogs.

I would love to set up a play date with you're dog my dog is a  Rottweiler and she is sooo sweet and kind she is 9 months old

I would love to set up a play date with you're dog my dog is a  Rottweiler and she is sooo sweet and kind she is 9 months old

hello all,
It's good to see some people having dogs i was giving up  :)  lol,

I have a 12 month pitbull mix, he is a family dog very sweet and caring, energetic i want to set a playdate for him please help me  :gloria

Thanks,

Hello,
I am looking for a playdate for my dog please let me know if your interested.

thanks,

Hey I'm really interested with idea guys let's plan it up for the play date !
I have a White German Shepherd full of energy would love to go out

Yeah that's great for me. We can set up a  group playdate. Please contact me on my cell *** then we can set it up. Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hello all,

I just read whats written above.

did any find a park ?

Thank You

I have Siberian Husky really friendly and looking for a playdate or park.

The dog group is still active.  We usually meet at the DQ on Friday mornings - but since it's Ramadan, people are on travel.  I'll be out there on Friday, probably around 10am.  Google 'Al Nafal park' on maps and it'll show up.  We meet at the gazebo right next to the playground.  Since it's roasting hot lately, there might be others who show up much earlier than me.

Thanks for the information... Will get my Maltese this Friday.

Was In the park at 10 20 am. What time you bring your dogs. I have a maltese.

Do you still meet? I have a German Shepherd male dog, 4 yrs old who still thinks he's a puppy. I'd like him to have friends

Kookie13 wrote:

Do you still meet? I have a German Shepherd male dog, 4 yrs old who still thinks he's a puppy. I'd like him to have friends

Did you find any good/decent place for dog walking ??

Unfortunately not :(

do you know the time?

I have a halvanese? Any meet up?

Still meet up?

Hello,

I recently got job offer in Riyadh and I was wondering if it was easy or difficult to bring my two dogs with me. What are the formalities and is it acceptable to have pets living indoors?

Hi, I have a beautiful husky, he is 3 years old and I am looking for a play date for him...let me know if you are interested

Hi, I am looking for a play date for my husky, he is beautiful playful and still a 3 years old babe; let me know who is interested

I am interested.....where can we meet ? My husky needs new friends

Hey I'm looking for a play date for max, he's a golden retrievers havanese mix, he's almost 3 years old. Sometimes he can be so shy but he very playful and sweet

Hey, I'm interested

Hello my name is emma lindsay, I've just got an 8 week puppy and would like to socialize her with other dogs. Would also love to meet other dog owners as I'm a novice and want to do best by her. Are the Friday morning dog walks still happening in the DQ? Would you mind one more? Thank you so much

Good day everyone

Are the dogs playdates still going on?

Hi super, do u wanna meet up this weekend?

Hello 😊 I'm traveling until Sunday, what about Friday or Saturday 7th or 8th dec? What kind of dog do you have?

Sure, on Sunday or Monday will be nice. Husky male super babe 😂😂😂and u ? Pls send me your contact private msg or to my email

Lovely 😍😍 I just have a small puppy, Rottweiler but she's lovely natured. Just need to socialize her to other dogs so she's not afraid. Can WhatsApp me ***😊

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you

Hey I'm looking for a play date for my dog Pluto , he's a husky, almost 4 years old. he's very playful and sweet. Let's plan a day so we can all meet !

Hello I go to Nahda park with my 4 month old Rottie (very friendly) every day.  I would love for her to make some friends and socialize with other dogs.

Hey , check your messages. We have a dog walking group if you'd like to join !