Close

Tuition

I am a tutor of primary and lower secondary pupils here in the UK.

I am thinking seriously about moving to Malta/ Gozo.

My family are already and have been living on Gozo for the last 10 years.

Do people think there is a near or requirement for tuition at primary level in Malta and Gozo?

Do people think there is a need to offer an agency who could offer you a choice of tutors for your child at; primary, secondary or A Level?

Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?

If anyone has a though do let me know.

Best wishes,
Richard

Re: Your question: 'Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?'

Reply: No.

Fionn :

Re: Your question: 'Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?'

Reply: No.

I'll have to agree - "online" and "Malta" don't go together too well... If you've ever tried to find up-to-date, or at least accurate information about anything related to schools in Malta, you'll know what I mean...

Generally, I think as a non-Maltese you'll struggle offering anything education-related to Maltese kids (or their parents), so your best (if not only) option might be to focus on expats.

Online means Facebook here.

volcane :

Online means Facebook here.

Absolutely agree...