Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Tuition

I am a tutor of primary and lower secondary pupils here in the UK.

I am thinking seriously about moving to Malta/ Gozo.

My family are already and have been living on Gozo for the last 10 years.

Do people think there is a near or requirement for tuition at primary level in Malta and Gozo?

Do people think there is a need to offer an agency who could offer you a choice of tutors for your child at; primary, secondary or A Level?

Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?

If anyone has a though do let me know.

Best wishes,
Richard

Re: Your question: 'Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?'

Reply: No.

Fionn :

Re: Your question: 'Do people think that if a tuition centre was offered for primary pupils using a fun but highly educational online maths and english covering the new UK National Curriculum, then it would be well received?'

Reply: No.

I'll have to agree - "online" and "Malta" don't go together too well... If you've ever tried to find up-to-date, or at least accurate information about anything related to schools in Malta, you'll know what I mean...

Generally, I think as a non-Maltese you'll struggle offering anything education-related to Maltese kids (or their parents), so your best (if not only) option might be to focus on expats.

Online means Facebook here.

volcane :

Online means Facebook here.

Absolutely agree...

Expatriate health insurance in Malta

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Malta

Moving to Malta

Find tips from professionals about moving to Malta

Travel insurance in Malta

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Malta

Flights to Malta

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Malta