Cooperate to open English Center in Da Lat city

Hello everybody,

My name is Phuong, I was born in Da Lat. My family moved to Ho Chi Minh city 15 years ago. Now, I want to come back my hometown and open a business there. I intend to open a English center, focus on teaching English for children and students. My aim is not to open a big center with huge profit, I just want to help student improve their English and conduct some volunteer activity for children in my hometown. I think there will be not only a interesting job but also a meaningful mission for people who love children. So, if you are English native speaker, have experience in teaching English and want to enjoy peaceful life in Da Lat, please reply this post. I will contact you ASAP.

Thank you.

Hello Phuong Thy :cheers:

I invite you to drop an advert in the more appropriate section of the site : Jobs offers in Da Lat to reach out to those subscribed looking for teaching jobs.

we are coming with my partner to Vietnam in November and would love to teach English. I am Polish and he is Czech and we both speak English fluently. We are not natives, but if you think that we could cooperate anyway then we would love to hear more details.

Best regards!

Hello Phuong,

This sounds interesting, I'd love to get involved. Can you send me some more info?

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Teaching in Dalat
By lookingabroad
Top hiring sectors in Da Lat
By Julien

Expatriate health insurance in Da Lat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Da Lat

Moving to Da Lat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Da Lat

Travel insurance in Da Lat

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Da Lat