Naturalização in Brazil as parents of brazilian child

Hi Dear

From last one year I am living in Brazil (permanent residence) as parents of Brazilian child.  Now as per law I am eligible to apply my naturalização.

So in this regard I would like to ask you; which documents will be required to apply naturalização as parents of Brazilian child.

Best regards
Berri

Read these two post maybe they will help with your questions
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=403321https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=280525

Thanks dear god bless you

Best regards
Berri

Mr. James I am waiting answer from you for my following question

From last one year I am living in Brazil (permanent residence) as parents of Brazilian child.  Now as per law I am eligible to apply my naturalização.

So in this regard I would like to ask you; which documents will be required to apply naturalização as parents of Brazilian child.

Best regards
Berri[/b]

Berri Rouche James is not here but I'm going to tell you this,as for documents, all of them, some that havn't even been invented then and then some
Also you'll have to be speaking in fluent porra , can you...?

Your questions can be answered on the ministry of justice website.
-you need your ID's
- background checks no older than 60 days from any country you have lived in in the past 5 years.
- - from your state
-- and also from your city or county
-- and of course from Brazil

-proof of income
- fluency in Portuguese ( there will be a test)

I think some other stuff too, you need to look at the ministry website. From what I read once you have filed the paperwork it can take about a year.

I am really thankful for your answer.

I do have all other requirements, but I don't have any proof of income from Brazil. So I wish to know is this necessary to have any proof of income to apply for naturalização. Because I was bring USD: 15000$  cash with me and during our stay this money is supporting my family.

As we are newly shifted to Brazil and obviously Portuguese language is not our mother tongue, so if someone is not so good in Portuguese language then what will happen?

Thanks in advance for your possible cooperation

Regards
Berri

I am really thankful for your answer

I do have all other requirements, but I don't have any proof of income from Brazil. So I wish to know is this necessary to have any proof of income to apply for naturalização. Because I was bring USD: 15000$ cash with me and my family and during our stay this money is supporting my family.

As we are newly shifted to Brazil and obviously Portuguese language is not our mother tongue, so if someone is not so good in Portuguese language then what will happen?

Thanks in advance for your possible cooperation

Regards
Berri

Hi,
         Your problem dont have income certificate. It is not big problem.
you will contact good  accountant in  your place. They will make for you document name of decore.
Same 3 month salary certificate. this is enough for you. After that you submit federal police. maybe they ask anything just tell him doing my own business like that.

Dont worry easily get permanent visa.

Thanking you,
Arru

Thanks Arru

I already hold RNE and permanent residence and now I am applying for naturalização, I feel your idea is really good and I must need to contact a good accountant in my city and hopefully they will help me to solve my problem 

regards
Berri

The other option which is far more easier is to open your own CNPJ and start paying taxes on it.  After that you can submit that as part of your documentation.

As I inform earlier I intend to apply naturalization for Brazil as parents of my Brazilian daughter, but I am little confused with some requirements for naturalization

We newly shifted to Brazil and Portuguese is not our mother tongue, so obviously in small period of 1 year. We can't properly read / write and speak in Portuguese.   

I wanted to know what type of Portuguese language test, will be taken for naturalization. I request for help and gaudiness from those friends, who already process his/her application for naturalization as parents of my Brazilian kid, and they have experience the test of Portuguese language for naturalization

Thanks dear for your kind reply.

unlucky in my city I still didn't find an accountant who can help me for decore.
so can you please guide me that; how I obtain my personal CNPJ

Thanks dear for your kind reply.

unlucky in my city I still didn't find an accountant who can help me for decore.
so can you please guide me that; how I obtain my personal CNPJ

regards
Berri

What do you need tax wise for naturalization....I finally have a real job that pays living wage with everything legit
and my Portuguese is coming along, I was making peanuts up until recently and Recieta told me not too even bother yet...

Thanks dear for your kind quick reply.

As I inform earlier I intend to apply naturalization for Brazil as parents of my Brazilian daughter, but I am little confused with some requirements for naturalization

We newly shifted to Brazil and Portuguese is not our mother tongue, so obviously in small period of 1 year. We can't properly read / write and speak in Portuguese.   

I wanted to know what type of Portuguese language test, will be taken for naturalization. I request for help and gaudiness from those friends, who already process his/her application for naturalization as parents of my Brazilian kid, and they have experience the test of Portuguese language for naturalization

I do not have any proof of income. So what I do. My business is in my country and I have no business activates or any job here in Brazil

Please guide me that; how I obtain my personal MEI CNPJ

Regards
Berri

Hi
I tried to apply for naturalization and for it, I submitted my documents to FP. The officer of FP took my all documents and explained to wait for his calling. He wrote my phone number and lastly, almost one month passed  that he did not put a call on my number. He did not say to fill up the application form. What should I do about this surprising??