Can I carry USD 3000 with while leaving from tripoli Airport

Can i leave from Tripoli international Airport to Dubai with 3000USD?
Hope there's no restriction on carrying this amount.
Please advice me how much I carry with me without any restriction.

Question is why do you need to have 3,000 bucks in your pocket when you leave from the airport? I would suggest have 1,000 bucks in your pocket and the rest put in the hand luggage like a laptop bag or something you will carry along with you all the time.

Dear Gernademan,
Thanks for the advice. I wish to know if I put 1000 In my pocket, and 2000USD in laptop. and if it scanned and shown on screen during security checks so is there any thing which can create problem, another problem is that I can't answer any question to them because I don't know Arabic and they were not able to speak in English the time landed here.

The limit for carrying large amounts of cash is $10,000 although this varies from country to country.

And in most countries, the burden of proof is on the passenger to show that it's not laundered cash. Be aware of this.

I'd have thought that $3K was reasonable, but since when have Libyans wearing uniforms ever been reasonable?

Dear Sandman6,
Thank you very much for writing in. Your reply has given enough info and strength to me but the last sentence scares me. Please honestly, I am scared to these Libyan in Dress.
All, I have decided that I will be keep $1500 in Wallet and $1500 in book and book in my laptop bag. It's my 2 months salary.
My problem is Arabic language, I know only sokraan, sbah al kher, la'a that's it.
If know Arabic then I can say any thing.

ohh for F' sakes it's better you don't speak arabic that helps in avoiding long (I MEAN DAMN LONG) conversations.

Ive regularly been in and out with up to £2000 GBP in twenties, in laptop bag no problems

I've gone out with much more money than that, either in my purse, laptop bag or carry-on.... never been stopped or had a problem.