Looking for room to rent and/or housemate(s)

Hello,

My name is Sofia and I'm from Toronto, Canada, 25 year old female. I have been living here for about 3 months and I'm looking for a new house to live in.

I'm looking for new housemate(s) to possibly share a new house with or search for a house together with. I'd like to live near Tan Binh, Phu Nhuan, or the border of District 3 and Phu Nhuan.

Otherwise, I'm looking for a room to rent in a house. If you have a room available for rent please contact me so that we can get more details.

Sofia

Welcome on board Sofia,

You can also have a look at Ho Chi Minh City classifieds page, Category>Accommodation. There are lots of adverts which might interest you. Else, you can post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type) on that page.

Regards :)

Hi there,

Yes thank you, I did look at those pages and browsed through the ads and tried to make some contacts.

I've posted a new ad under the accomodation category.

Thank you for your help!

Sofia

Hi Sofia,

I suggest that you should find the rent room near the your working place.

If it is possible, could you tell me which district you are working now? and how many your budget?

Thanks

Hi Sophie,
You can feel free to contact my landlord - 0909140981. I am renting a room with good service and convenient location in dist. 1. Her name is Quynh Anh. I've got mine for 300 USD/month excluding electricity bill and laundry service.

Don't go to the website roommates.com.  I signed up since it said there were people in HCMC looking for roommates.  Once I paid money to look at the people in search for roommates, there were none listed.  I'll spread the word to any co-workers and see if they have any rooms available.

Thanks for your advice and help!!

I'm currently visiting a few houses and there is one that I'm eye-ing.... it may be a winner....

I am still browsing around though... Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Sofia

Hi Thuyenthanh,

I'm working in Phu Nhuan, and my budget is of no more than $350 a month.

Thank you,

Sofia

Hi Sofia!

My name is Morgane and i'm soon coming back to France so my room is available right now.
Its well furnished(queen size bed,furniture,wifi, air -condition) very luminous with a private bathroom in a house with other roomates.
Its in the district 3, 5 minutes by motorbike from Benh Thanh market.
The house is in a calm area

You can call me on the 01 20 39 39 505
and my e-mail adress is [email protected]

See you,

Morgane

Morgane > please post in the classifieds and not on the forum ;)

Dear Sofia, If you working in Phu Nhuan, I suggest that you should find the room or house on Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Str, Nguyen Van Troi st. or Truong Son near air port. The living cost in Phu Nhuan is also inexpensive more than in District 3, district 1.

You can more detail about your demand and tell me if you are interest in my consultant.

Tuyenthanh

Tuyenthanh > just to clarify, free advertisement is not allowed on the forum

My name is gia, i'm living in phu nhuan district.
Hi Sofia, apparently I have two rooms availabe for rent in my house. Both are properly electricity equipped. One room, which is 9 meters square large, has working desk, small wardrobe,fan and rental fee is $110 per month (electricity fee is included). The other, which is 12 meters square large, has bigger working desk, bigger wardrobe, single bed, fan, and cabled TV, rental fee is $175 per month (electricity fee is included). Laundry fee is $5 per month. Contact me @ [email protected] if you are interested and I will provide necessary phone number thru email as it's more private that way.

Thanks for reading

hi Gia,

welcome to Expat.com.

I would just like to point out that usually, this type of post should be made in Ho Chi Minh City Classifieds >Accommodation only.

Enjoy your stay with us and take care,
Haf

hello sofia
i m clem, i am french 24 years old i will come to HCMC soon (in june) have you fine a flat?
i am looking for sharing a flat soon.. are you always in HCMC? have you got good informations for me to fine a housemate?
bye

Hello Sofia,
I have a flat for rent in dist.3. I have post my ad at this expat-blog classified, you can see by link :
https://www.expat.com/en/classified/asi … ist-3.html
Best regard
Phuong Nam

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi Sofia,
I'm now renting a room in Dist.7 but for some reasons I want to move to a new place and looking for a friend to share the room/house. About the cost, I think 200Usd/apartment is workable.
As I've lived in dist.7 for 1 year, I see the traffic is really much better that it is in other districts. I work in Dist.1 and at first didnt want to live in Dist.7 but after a year, I've changed my mind.
I hope this can help.
Stephanie

hi Stephanie!
Can u drop me your email?
i also looking a new housemate/ room too.

my email: [email protected]

tks you!

please add my yahoo ID yoursforever21_6.
We can talk more.
Stephanie.

I just added you on FB. anw, do u have skype? im often online on skype more...

my skype: hangzoan
my yahoo id: dn_Thuhang_88

hi sofia, i'm Kim, i'm 20 years old
now,it you dont have a house, please contact me, i have a house at Tan Binh district, i ready share with you. free for you because i need a housemate
cellphone: 01218815550
mail: [email protected]

sofimofi wrote:

Hello,

My name is Sofia and I'm from Toronto, Canada, 25 year old female. I have been living here for about 3 months and I'm looking for a new house to live in.

I'm looking for new housemate(s) to possibly share a new house with or search for a house together with. I'd like to live near Tan Binh, Phu Nhuan, or the border of District 3 and Phu Nhuan.

Otherwise, I'm looking for a room to rent in a house. If you have a room available for rent please contact me so that we can get more details.

Sofia

hello sofia i have 1flat at tan phu dis near tan binh industry .if you interesed pls conect with me by this cell phone 0939.179.190

my friend is moving out of his shared house soon... pretty snazzy place :P border of D3 and Phu Nhuan. lemme know if you're interested, I'll send you his number

currently, 3 girls and a guy are living in that house. all  English teachers. guy is moving out

Hi sophia !
we have a free room in Binh than district.if u are interested contact me !