I am looking for expats and/or locals with knowledge/contacts of Vietnamese importers and distributors of imported branded beers (e.g. Heineken, Budweiser, Corona, Kronenbourg, etc).

Already supplying China, now seeking Vietnam partners.

Heineken is not an imported beer. Buy a can, read the information printed on the can and you will note that it is brewed in Viet Nam. The Vietnamese branch of Heineken also brews "Tiger Beer." Buy a can of "Tiger Beer" same same.

I never had one, but can anyone tell if the Budweiser sold in Vietnam is imported or brewed?  The OP may be "a day late and a dollar short."  My own preference should be obvious.

Wonder if Danetc is a Nigerian.........

Just idle conjecture....

Have to admire the entrepreneurial spirit.

eodmatt :

Wonder if Danetc is a Nigerian.........

Just idle conjecture....

I'd guess he's a 32 year old 183 cm, self employed ethnic Asian in London who smokes a little and is looking for a relationship, but that's only a guess.

As for the offer, I'd be less than tempted as the OP has few basic facts, so he's probably either going to fail at the first hurdle or get into serious trouble later on, possibly with someone else's money.

Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

Nevertheless, if someone wants to invest in my ground-nut scheme, i have an off-shore account that people can send money to.....

I have some genuine Monopoly money that I might consider investing.

Hi dan74189632

I invite you to post your search in the Vietnams classifieds > Business partners section as it is more appropriate.

Thank you,

[ Topic closed ]

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Vincent Bousquet
Starting Business
By Vincent Bousquet
kashmer t. manggona
i would like to go to vietnam as a volunteer teacher.
By kashmer t. manggona
Kenny Gerchow
Looking for Non-Teaching Employment
By Kenny Gerchow
Looking for an English teacher to achieve IELTs
By Henrychen
Teaching English/French in Sai Gon
By EmilieGotte
making a business card
By emanuelasun

Expatriate health insurance in Vietnam

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Vietnam

Moving to Vietnam

Find tips from professionals about moving to Vietnam

Travel insurance in Vietnam

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Vietnam

Flights to Vietnam

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Vietnam