New, and need some help. Please

Hello! I am new to this amazing group and one day hope to be listed under Expat, instead of EXpat "wannabe".  I have started this thread for a bit of advice.

I am living in Atlanta GA, wish I were in the DR right now! I have 3 nearly grown kids and a great spouse...I am looking for some advice. Kinda quick.

My daughter (age 19) is on a missions trip until July 25 in San Pedro de Macoris with YWAM (Youth with a Mission).  YWAM's actual location is Calle del Sol 24, Juan Dolio 21000, Dominican Republic. It is just west out of town, over the bridge.

Here is where I need the advice: Her phone stopped working and she has Apple care (free replacement once she gets back)...she attempted to buy a used phone but all were over $100. Her phone is important because she uses for her missions blog, not to mention for safety,

We want to ship another phone we have here in Atlanta, thru DHL (guaranteed 3 day delivery), but the YWAM base doesn't accept deliveries--I am still working to see if they will make an exception...

To the Group:  Is there a place, business, hotel, etc, near her location that accepts packages? DHL will deliver to the door. 

I know this is a long shot, but maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Much Thanks... Bambi Wolcott

I hope someone can help!

Questions and answers about the Dominican Republic

Ask your question
La terrenas.
By Cookieboy1
Hairdressing jobs in Puerto Plata?
By Cookieboy1
Are you happy in Dominican Republic?
By Priscilla
Girlfriend experience in dominican republic
By Slavic12

Expatriate health insurance in Dominican Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Dominican Republic

Moving to the Dominican Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Dominican Republic

Travel insurance in Dominican Republic

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Dominican Republic

Flights to the Dominican Republic

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Dominican Republic