New, and need some help. Please

Hello! I am new to this amazing group and one day hope to be listed under Expat, instead of EXpat "wannabe".  I have started this thread for a bit of advice.

I am living in Atlanta GA, wish I were in the DR right now! I have 3 nearly grown kids and a great spouse...I am looking for some advice. Kinda quick.

My daughter (age 19) is on a missions trip until July 25 in San Pedro de Macoris with YWAM (Youth with a Mission).  YWAM's actual location is Calle del Sol 24, Juan Dolio 21000, Dominican Republic. It is just west out of town, over the bridge.

Here is where I need the advice: Her phone stopped working and she has Apple care (free replacement once she gets back)...she attempted to buy a used phone but all were over $100. Her phone is important because she uses for her missions blog, not to mention for safety,

We want to ship another phone we have here in Atlanta, thru DHL (guaranteed 3 day delivery), but the YWAM base doesn't accept deliveries--I am still working to see if they will make an exception...

To the Group:  Is there a place, business, hotel, etc, near her location that accepts packages? DHL will deliver to the door. 

I know this is a long shot, but maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Much Thanks... Bambi Wolcott

I hope someone can help!