Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

What's so special about you?

Dear fellow expats,

I'm Rick and I represent a popular TV site looking to interview expats that owns a blog, or a site aimed at people living in a different country to where they were born. You are special, and we want to share your story!

Please let me know if you would be interested in participating! It only takes a few minutes and it's a great opportunity to get more readers to your blog :) Please write your email and website address below, or send me an email with the subject line: INTERVIEW at rick[at]youk.tv .

Hope to hear from as many of you as possible!

Safe travels :)

I'm sort of interested in fame and fortune, even without the fortune.
Fame, autographs and beautiful women wanting to buy me an ice cream - sounds great.

Is this any good?

http://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.ph … 573#527221

Thanks Fred and everyone else interested! Please find the first few entries here: youk.tv/blog/fellow-expat-tales-3

Let me know if anyone else would be interested :)

A direct question for the OP (Sorry, but I have to know if I'm going to drop a link in).

Your TV service is very good and very handy to a lot of people, but I know the UK has an especially tight anus when it comes to TV copyright issues, pretty much the only country that restricts internet streaming of broadcasts you can get for free on legal satellite TV stations all over the world, so I have to ask...

Is your TV streaming service 100% legal?

I am special because there is only one of me in the whole world.

Hi Fred,

I understand your concern, and I'm aware of the tightness in regards to the licenses. I can assure you that our service is 100% legal. It's restricted to a few areas of the world, for example, we are not able to broadcast in the US and Australia due to licensing rights. Hope that explains a bit!

Thanks again for participating!

youk :

Hi Fred,

I understand your concern, and I'm aware of the tightness in regards to the licenses. I can assure you that our service is 100% legal. It's restricted to a few areas of the world, for example, we are not able to broadcast in the US and Australia due to licensing rights. Hope that explains a bit!

Thanks again for participating!

Thanks for your clarification.

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR