MARRIED IN UK

Hi,
i am living in germany at moment and my staus is here as asylum seeker.i have been living here since 2 years on asylum.the german goverments allow me to stay here legelly for short period of time but my asylum case has not passed yet and i have not get the refugee status.
Now i want to get marry a fii am living in germany at moment and my staus is here as asylum seeker.i have been living here since 2 years on asylum.the german goverments allow me to stay here legelly for short period of time but my asylum case has not passed yet and i have not get the refugee status.
Now i want to get marry a fine lady which is from germany.She is ready to go with me to UN but i have some concern about my status.could you please guied me about the marriage rule of UK, although i have already read alot from the google but i still want to know can i get married here? If yes...then it would take how much time?
i shall be wait for your kind reply

Moody
Germany

I'd suggest you stud a trip to visit your Embassy or her Embassy to speak with them to gain accurate information and advice.  It's too important to not.  I wish you a lot of success and future Happiness with your new Bride & Good Luck Mate!

Hello,
i am living in germany at moment and my staus is here as asylum seeker.i have been living here since 2 years on asylum.the german goverments allow me to stay here legelly for short period of time but my asylum case has not passed yet and i have not get the refugee status.
Now i want to get marry a fine lady which is from germany.She is ready to go with me to UK but i have some concern about my status.could you please guied me about the marriage rule of UK, although i have already read alot from the google but i still want to know can i get married here? If yes...then it would take how much time?
i shall be wait for your kind reply

Moody
Germany
(Thanks Aussie Dreamer)

Moody,

Until you get your German passport, you will net be allowed in the UK. Sorry to give you bad news.

Simon

Hell mate!
    regarding your question about getting married in the UK is possible without any restrictions. The thing is ,your girlfriend must be living and working in the uk and paying taxes that's it. I wish you the of luck

Hello mhgujar,

By the way please also share the circumstances which led you seek asylum in Europe.

To my knowledge there is no war zone in Pakistan, or is there any threat to a particular sect or group? :whistle:

You're waiting for the result of your asylum application. Your parter is German. You're both in Germany. Why do you want to bring her to the UK, to get married here?