brp information

hello all, i am in possession of an eea family permit, i am now in england. ild like to being applying for a loner stay. my visa expires in October. I have done some research and I understand that I need to do biometrics and (fingerprints and photos) first.  I went to a local post office and was told I need a letter from the home office. How do I get this letter?is it sent automatically to me to an address I provided during my application? how long after I have arrived in the Uk is this letter sent to me? Thanks for anyone who helps

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England