Moving to USA

Hello my name is Peter I'm 32 years old, I'm soccer player and coach and also sports teacher and music teacher. My wife is American and we live in Portugal I'm Portuguese and she and our children's are American citizen. We are thinking to move to Charleston to leave and work, she is a nurse. We need some advices and jobs contacts if someone knows about it. 3 years ago we where on Charleston and we enjoy it a lot. We speak Portuguese native also English Spanish and French.  We don't mind at the beginning work on something outside of our professional area like restaurants hotel or airports or stores. Thank you. And nice day for everyone. About Belize is my dream travel, I don't know nothing about the country except geography and garifuna culture. I don't mind at all to work and leave it there to, if someone know about jobs and opportunities  I appreciate .

Are you referring to Charleston, SOuth Carolina?

If your wife has Nclex with experience then she shouldn't have a hard time looking for a job. She can call the hospital's HR and inquire about RN jobs available.

Questions and answers about moving

Ask your question
Anita B.
Moving to San Francisco/area
By Anita B.
mohamed Salah 90
Finding A Sponsor For My Immigration Process
By mohamed Salah 90
Shipping or Moving info?
By Cynray
going back home with too much bagage
By Belkys2015
Moving to Dallas - Help Needed
By dannitatti
Find roommate Philadelphia
By Ziride

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the USA

Flights to the USA

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the USA