Can I bring our jewelry into Cambodia

Wondering if I can bring jewelry into Cambodia, like rings, and can I buy gold jewelry in Thailand and bring back to Cambodia?? Not much a few pieces for personal use, I had some jewelry packed last trip, customs didn't bother me?? Thank you for help, I just can't figure if I'm going to have to pay on new jewelry.brought into Phnom Penh airport ?

If you want to be safe please dont bring any valuables with you. thanks

The keys are reasonable and personal.  I have brought 2 necklaces, 2 wedding rings, and a fairly good-sized cross.  That is a reasonable amount.  12 gold wedding bands probably not so reasonable.  I keep that in a front pocket in a small box when going through customs to make sure it isn't seen to have them look further.  Wearing Jewelry in Cambodia is generally NOT a good idea!  It says you have money and limited common sense.  Good luck!

Yep I did same thing, just slipped in pocket no problem , but yes I agree, don't wear a lot of bling here , I don't anyway , so thanks

Questions and answers about Cambodia

Ask your question
Feeling Surreal right now.
By marukai47
imperfect US currency exchange.
By guidedbyvoices
How to get reaction - looking for a job
By Hannes3
Kabe Adrift
"Best" TEFL School
By Kabe Adrift
Apartment-House Rent agency scam
By Wayan1417

Expatriate health insurance in Cambodia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cambodia

Moving to Cambodia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cambodia

Travel insurance in Cambodia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Cambodia

Flights to Cambodia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Cambodia