Close

Looking for a house to rent in Muscat.

Looking for advice on places to live in Muscat. My son has a place at BSM and some people have suggested Madinat Quboos. Prefer to be quite near the school and a newish villa with private pool. Doesn't have to be a big house. Not much online to look at. Hubby is heading there is a few days and doesn't know where to start.Any contacts out there or someone you know who is leaving and may have a house for rent. Thanks so much

Hi radi66,

Since I cannot promote other sites through this forum, I suggest you look up the following real estate / rental / property / residential estate companies :

Hamptons
Cluttons
Savills
Engel & Völkers
Tibiaan Properties
Bait Oman
Noor Oman Realty
Real Estate Souq

The above should really be a problem of plenty really, and should more than suffice for your requirements.

However, besides these dedicated rental companies, there are numerous other online portals which advertise for rentals - mostly by owners directly. Those might be for lesser expensive apartments.

Thank you very much. I looked at most of these sites but they were not so great. The pics are sometimes poor quality and they just don't seem to give me what I am looking for. If I use the filters (which many of them don't have) and put in private pool then it comes up with communal pools etc. For Better Homes, they only do certain areas. I just wondered if there were families out there who may be moving and would suggest their house as a possible rental or if they know agents who have helped them in the past.

hi welcome to oman

madinat sultan qaboos is the best but costly

where is your work location I will advise you the best location

or contact me **

regards

Moderated by kenjee 11 months ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you. Looking at places near bsm but happy to travel. Really would prefer a simple house with plain decor but with a private pool.

I am a tenant of a two bedroom brand new flat in qurum close to MORE CAFE.
It is partly furnished and has a full fledged gym too.
The rent is 400 omr.
I plan to relocate to India by september.
Will you be interested,

nami123 :

I am a tenant of a two bedroom brand new flat in qurum close to MORE CAFE.
It is partly furnished and has a full fledged gym too.
The rent is 400 omr.
I plan to relocate to India by september.
Will you be interested,

Hi nami123,

Please post this under the 'Housing' section for better responses.

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

International Wealth Management in Muscat

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat

Flights to Muscat

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Muscat