Where Can I Look for English & Arabic Translator Vacancies ?

Hello everyone. I'm a new comer to Egypt as a resident (2 weeks now) and have been digging for ads about jobs in the field of English<> Arabic translation, interpretation. I don't know if it was really hard to find, like the market status, or is it just my luck. I had been living in Dubai and I'd get hundreds of ads everyday. l need any info I could find about "Where Can I Best Look for English & Arabic Translator Vacancies in Egypt?"

Thanks in advance for any positive feedback and constructive input.

Hello! Do you mean translation only? Or interpreter and teaching job offers as well?

Thanks for caring to reply, Olga, And yes, I mean those two categories as well. thanks a lot for your note, I should've included them in my question. Please help with any suggestions you may think of. and thanks in advance for your input. God bless you

Hi, not sure if you're looking for a full-time job or freelancing, but you can try the local translation and localization companies here in Cairo. Most of them are on Google and Wuzzuf.  You can also look for postings on Upwork.com.  I see them posted there daily!

RachelMD wrote:

Hi, not sure if you're looking for a full-time job or freelancing, but you can try the local translation and localization companies here in Cairo. Most of them are on Google and Wuzzuf.  You can also look for postings on Upwork.com.  I see them posted there daily!

Thanks a bunch, RachelMD. I completely forgot about the Upwork website. I got many freelance opportunities there previously. I also have sent a couple of job applications through wuzzuf already but haven't got any replies, so far. don't know why.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, really appreciate it. bless you.

You're welcome! I was on Wuzzuf before and it's good...but honestly freelancing is better. Best wishes!