red ribbon

Is it required to have my original documents e.g t.o.r/diploma for them to do it?
Is there a place in Al Ain to have my documents done?
What are the steps needed on my side?
What if i only have a certified true copy of my docs, will it be enough?
Please help. Thank you.

New topic

Moving to Al Ain

Find tips from professionals about moving to Al Ain

Travel insurance in Al Ain

Enjoy stress-free travel to Al Ain

Flights to Al Ain

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Al Ain

2 million members!

Watch later