MOVING TO CANCUN: HELP WITH VISA & JOB

Hello everyone!
I am a German born in the Netherlands. Having obtained my Bachelor degree in International Tourism Management, I am now searching for a job in Cancun to be able to move together with my Mexican partner.

I have already spent two years in Cancun as a student and intern. Now I want to try my luck to work and live there for a couple of years.

I would be very grateful for any tips and tricks about visa regulations for work permit or temporary residence. What is the quickest and easiest way to obtain this? Also recommendations for finding a job in tourism (preferably management or administration) are welcome! (I speak four languages fluently: English, German, Dutch and Spanish)

Thank you very much in advance!

Saludos :)

Hi TheresitaLu and welcome on on board  :)

I have created a new thread on the Cancun forum from your post so that members may guide you.

To being with, i suggest you read the Living in Mexico guide so that you gather some infos.

All the very best,
Bhavna

Getting a job is up to you but you will need to visit a Mexican Consulate for the Visa

Theresa, getting a paying job in Mexico is illegal for foreigners except in some instances where a Mexican could not do it just as well.