About Colombian job

I am Razib Hassan from Singapore actually I comed from Bangladesh and I am Bangladeshi . I am working hear ( singapor) but I want to change my job place and job sectors because here my working sectors are not same related my experience. Having my experience with warehouse, logistic and distribution sectors . Meanwhile over last five years I am thinking about Colombia also Colombian culture there life style and Colombian nature .

So, my question is how can I get a Colombian job any easy way have? Plz kindly some advise me how can I get a job

Jobs are tight in Colombia.  There is not any easy way.  Any job vacancies will first go to Colombians, and speaking fluent Spanish is a must - unless you have some hard-to-find, scarce skill that is in demand.

Not only are jobs tight, but they don't pay very well.  Actually, the pay is awful.  The minimum wage in Colombia is about $250 per month, and some people there can actually live on that, but not me.  I make about $8,000 a month programming computers in the US.  A comparable job with a Colombian company in Colombia would pay about $1,000 per month from what I've seen.  If I could find a US company that needed me to work in their Colombian office I might be able to get close to US pay, but those jobs are like unicorns.  Some people say they have seen one, but I doubt they exist.  So in the end I'm looking at Colombia for retirement, not for relocation.

I agree. Unless you have Good Spanish and some special skills, I dont see you finding a job here easily. After all, any employer will have to furnish you with paperwork for a work visa and it might not get approved if there are unemployed Colombians who can do the job.
Im an English teacher (surprize surprize) and I have to admit that I have had no problems at all with my visas, probably due to the fact that this is a field that the government feels that there is a shortage of people who can do the job. I now have a 3 year visa even though my contract is only on a year to year basis. It seems like the 3 year visa is issued after you have been here for a while and had previous shorter term visas.

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Moving in Bogota and find for a job
By Shiue
Business etiquette in Colombia
By Julien
I want to teach in Colombia!
By jayromenunez
sabrina g-g
Backpacking Colombia
By sabrina g-g

Expatriate health insurance in Colombia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Colombia

Moving to Colombia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Colombia

Travel insurance in Colombia

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Colombia

Flights to Colombia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Colombia