Hotels with pools

I read in another thread that many hotels let you pay a month/year to use their pool facilities.

Does anyone know of a hotel nearish to Mosta that does this?

thanks!

I'd try the sunny coast hotel in qawra.

We're looking for something similar (we'll be staying in Attard). I'd looked at the Corinthia Palace in Attard but it seems the subscription only covers the gym and indoor pool.

The outdoor pool at Corinthia St George's Bay has a seasonal subscription for €750 per couple.

The only other lidos I can see online are in Sliema, St Julians and Mellieha.

Would be good to know if there are any others people can recommend.

I can highly recommend the Lido at Corinthia St Georges, we had a membership there and were also living in Attard. The Facilities are great and it doesnt get too overcrowded which some smaller Lidos can (and sunbeds aren't rammed in like sardines).

One thing I would mention is the travel between the two. It is a 45-60 minute bus journey on the 202 bus (we didn't mind this) and then a brief walk through Paceville and past St Georges Beach.

You may find yourself tied and committed to go, but we considered it way cheaper than a fortnights holiday for two and went almost every weekend and also on holidays from work.

We also caught taxi's now and again, ecabs only charge 13 euro from Attard to St Georges Bay and it works out cheaper than hiring a car (plus you can have a drink whilst you are out)

Thanks that's good to know. We might try out a day pass first to see how we handle the journey. We'll have a car - would it be a bit shorter to drive ourselves? I take it that would be a pretty busy drive almost all the time due to the area?

Cheers

Its about 15 -20 minutes in a taxi so similar in a car. The bus just goes the long way around.

Great, thanks

I know you asked about hotel pools, but the  Ta' Qali National Stadium has a great indoor pool and offers several different tariffs. As you live in Mosta not that far. :)

fusspot: nice, I'll check that out, thanks!

paulolly wrote:

I can highly recommend the Lido at Corinthia St Georges, we had a membership there and were also living in Attard. The Facilities are great and it doesnt get too overcrowded which some smaller Lidos can (and sunbeds aren't rammed in like sardines).

One thing I would mention is the travel between the two. It is a 45-60 minute bus journey on the 202 bus (we didn't mind this) and then a brief walk through Paceville and past St Georges Beach.

You may find yourself tied and committed to go, but we considered it way cheaper than a fortnights holiday for two and went almost every weekend and also on holidays from work.

Paulolly, how much is their membership fee if you don't mind me asking? Or if you have a link I could check out, as it would be very close for me (once I finally decide! This might push me to it :) )

https://www.google.com.mt/url?sa=t& … Hm-G5qpywg

This is the link. I think it's last years prices. If you can get a few together, you can negotiate a rate. Or they do corporate discounts

Really a pity about the location of Corinthia St Georges as the Corinthia Palace in Attard doesn't do membership for their outside pool, it's only the spa that does it.

And with Kappara junction work coming on line soon, that'll be a no go for me.  Also note the limited time of the year for the  Corinthia St Georges one, the spa places are open all year for their indoor pools

Ah yes, I had forgotten the kappara junction works