Indian living in Algeria

Hello

I'd like to know how to get job opportunities for Indian in Algeria and how we proceed.

Thanks

Bonjour Meriemhime

Bienvenue sur Expat.com
Vous etes sur le forum en Français , le forum en Anglais est ICI
Bonne journée
Cordialement

Bonjour, 
Je voudrais savoir comment procéder pour avoir des opportunités pour travailler en Algérie pour un indien.
Merci

Modéré par kenjee il y a 7 ans
Raison : Do not share contact infos on forum please. If you have jobs offers, please drop advert only in JOBS section above.

Helloo,
Which kind of work and where exactly in Algeria ?

you are still looking for a job?

Hello
we are a french family and we wish to settle in Algiers
Was it easy for you to find a school for your kids ? what about the job opportunities and accommodation
Thanks in advance for your reply
Best regards

Hello,

Hello, an Indian would like to come to Algeria n do work there and  he need help. If u can help him that's my mail [email protected]
Thanks

Hello, an Indian would like to come to Algeria n do work there and  he need help. If u can help him that's my mail [email protected]
Thanks

yes you can find all opportunities especially if you are a man ! you can work in restauration or hard works building homes and every thing ! yes if you want to get a job you can find but my advice : here in algéria we used to speak french more than english ! so I wish you a good luck

He is professionnel n have his business n would like to do in Algeria

so he should contact our consulat in india
make you sure that his trip is legal and than he cans do his investigations here

Thanks,  we know all that,  n he also want to do that legaly,  but at first time he need help from somone living in Algeria

what kind of helping ! please !

Invitation from any firm for exemple