Where are the best beaches and canyon in USA?

Can you suggest me some beautiful places in USA. I am new to this country. I was living in Netherlands before. I am missing the natural beauty of my country. Can you give me names of the best nature loving places in USA. Mountains, beaches, flowers. Take care all.

I'd like to know as well. Any recommendations?

Colorado for mountains
Arizonia and Utah for canyons
Florida, Georgia, north and South carolina, California for beaches

Bob K

Hi, there are so many great places to visit here in t he US. If you live here in N.Y.,  just Google for places to visit and you can find a lot. I live up state New York, close to the border with Canada so if you come around here, I'll be glad to host you. In the mean time, have fun in the land of the free and home of t he brave ! ;) let me know if you would want to know anything else

Actually it should be "land of the free BECAUSE of the brave"
Bob K

laurainesnelling wrote:

Can you suggest me some beautiful places in USA. I am new to this country. I was living in Netherlands before. I am missing the natural beauty of my country. Can you give me names of the best nature loving places in USA. Mountains, beaches, flowers. Take care all.

California and Hawaii have the best beaches:
California - Venice Beach
California -  Laguna Beach
California -  Big Sur
California - Malibu
California - La Jolla Cove
Hawaii - Napali Coast
Hawaii - EVERY SINGLE BEACH IN HAWAII

Best Canyons
Utah - Zion National Park ( google Zion Narrows )
Arizona - Antelope Canyon

Alabama has really nice beaches as well

I'm from Georgia, and I highly recommend you to visit Appalachian Trail. Also Cumberland Island is gorgeous.
You can look at the list of national parks here https://www.nps.gov and plan your visit. Have a great time!