Close

com to this friday iftar event

Hiiii

How are you all

we are having  Iftar event this Friday 17th in al khobar  how ever is interested can send me a msg so i can reserve a seat for the attends you can invite your friends and family  and i am most happy to meet you all :)

regards

Hi  Rita
thank you for your invitation  . and I hope to join you but i  live in riyadh so i apologize for attendance   .
good luck

welcom bassam

no issues there are many activities in Riyadh .... waiting for the rest  were are our members in alkhobar ..lets meet up

Would love to come. Which area in khobar?

ru inviting all of us? where? any contacts no?

@rita1212,

It would have been much better if you had started with your introduction. You are a very new user (just 2 posts) and, honestly, no one know you at all at expat.com.

No one must go to a blind iftaar invitation. Especially in comparatively more threatened province.

TheLegendLeads :

@rita1212,

It would have been much better if you had started with your introduction. You are a very new user (just 2 posts) and, honestly, no one know you at all at expat.com.

No one must go to a blind iftaar invitation. Especially in comparatively more threatened province.

damn dude...I almost booked my flight ... thanks for the heads up!

hi all

thank you for your concern TLL

I am not a new member but i dont post alot of topics and about the event it will be held in coral hotel  "NOT PRIVATE PLACE" hosted bY MR.OMER WANI in al khobar  this is there number 
  013 869 6666  and ask for MS.HYFA (  (( PLEAS FELL FREE TO CALL HER NOW TO CLEAR ALL YOUR DOUBT  you can contact them and ask by your self if there will be  an internations  gathering around 70 members will attend this event

also one member here  name eControl   know all about it he will attend and hope to see you all as i wil be welcoming you all :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

so it's a gathering from those "other" group ok ok ok I see I see yea....ok umm

I can't book any flights now...very short notice :(

All that information must have been in the first post in the thread. Many thanks and all the best!

should be a good night!

:top:

oh ic we know this group and it is self contributory  iftar... we thought its invitation from ur side... not interested. thanks

hi how are you desert life

nice to see your replay  any how the event finished as you see the date :)

so your looking for free gathering like ?

for sure im not looking for free but ,,ur post was  ..... come to iftar this Friday ....  which was showing that ur inviting the ppl at private place or home ...  any ways i m one of the oldest member .. and i attended many gatherings .. nothing special is there......  going to a restaurant  which is not of ur choice , pay there and and sit with unwanted ppl is  really useless..... any ways thanks for replay and keep it up.

desertlifestyle :

for sure im not looking for free but ,,ur post was  ..... come to iftar this Friday ....  which was showing that ur inviting the ppl at private place or home ...  any ways i m one of the oldest member .. and i attended many gatherings .. nothing special is there......  going to a restaurant  which is not of ur choice , pay there and and sit with unwanted ppl is  really useless..... any ways thanks for replay and keep it up.

:blink:

Hii TLL long time no see ...how can we delete or cancel this topic.

rita1212 :

I think, just inform the admin to close this thread.

rita1212 :

Hello

Your thread will be closed as per your request and scheduled for deletion :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Closed

Moving to Khobar

Find tips from professionals about moving to Khobar

International Wealth Management in Khobar

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs in Khobar

Travel insurance in Khobar

Enjoy stress-free travel to Khobar

Flights to Khobar

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Khobar