Driving to the border?

6/14  If you are in the vicinity of San Miguel and happen to be going to the border at all in the next 10 days, I would love to tag along. I have a valid Driver's License, plenty of CDs, a sense of humor and can drive like a champ. Of course I would be cool and help pay for gas. I only need to cross the border and get that Tourista Stamp. I will get my Residente Temporale the next time. ******* Vonage.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Please do not post personal contact information on the public forum as mentioned in the Mexico Forum Code of Conduct, which I invite you to review.  Also, your advert would be better suited in the CLASSIFIEDS --> Carpooling section of the site, as it won't fade from view so quickly.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

If you are in the vicinity of San Miguel and happen to be going to the border at all in the next 10 days, I would love to tag along. I have a valid Driver's License, plenty of CDs, a sense of humor and can drive like a champ. Of course I would be cool and help pay for gas. I only need to cross the border and get that Tourista Stamp. And come back.

Sorry, I don't have a car.  Have you checked bus schedules?  It's pretty comfortable and you might be able to sleep.  Just in case a ride doesn't materialize.