Close

abaya

:)

http://www.transparent.com/arabic/files/2010/12/abaya3.jpg

I dont understand. :/

would you put your own comment or something to explain? it only has arabic text.

Looks like the evolution of the Abaya/Face-cover, but the first pic to the left (which is the last chronologically) has been blacked-out!

The evolution of the abaya..
hmm.. intersting..
But the last pic, dont think it will be there yet!

Last pic had some nudity in it....wese it seems true :P

You know what I think though!  Just like the Abaya is mandatory for women, all men should dress in "thawb"!  That'll be so cool, don't you think Nonz :)

thanks but No thanks to that.. I like my jeans, thank you very much.
and Hey, you ladies can wear what you want underneath the abaya...
:D

Not possible with a thob..

i dont see the Ape anywhere? Darwin will be disappointed?

musicman wrote:

i dont see the Ape anywhere? Darwin will be disappointed?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

musicman wrote:

i dont see the Ape anywhere? Darwin will be disappointed?

good one mate..

amegy wrote:

Looks like the evolution of the Abaya/Face-cover, but the first pic to the left (which is the last chronologically) has been blacked-out!

Arabic is read from Right to Left, so tats their way of correctly displaying the chronological order... evolution of the abaya..you got that right  !!! the current state is too obscene to be displayed :)

musicman wrote:

i dont see the Ape anywhere? Darwin will be disappointed?

nice...

Very cute and true pictuere. I have a friend who stays here long she told me that 3 years ago wearing a head cover was obligatory & motawwa even asked women to cover their faces. I'm afraid in couple of decades girls  in the streets will be in jeans and Tshirt showing their naked  belly-buttons. Saudi Arabia, we are loosing you!

expatmama wrote:

Very cute and true pictuere. I have a friend who stays here long she told me that 3 years ago wearing a head cover was obligatory & motawwa even asked women to cover their faces. I'm afraid in couple of decades girls  in the streets will be in jeans and Tshirt showing their naked  belly-buttons. Saudi Arabia, we are loosing you!

Think it will be a lot sooner than that.

Anyway whats wrong with walking around in clothes?

I still prefer the black fishnet abaya ;)

Sparrow wrote:

I still prefer the black fishnet abaya ;)

Temptress :top:

Maybe they will introduce a see-through abaya then!  That would be interesting :P

Well actually some of the abayas these days are kinda see through in itself.

I Loved wearing Abayas in Dubai, until I got here and it was mandatory...just wasnt as fun & free...
Oh well do what you gotta do right?
Plus im a Hijabi so it works well for me :)

Questions and answers about Riyadh

E-cigs: Where to buy in Riyadh

Moving to Riyadh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Riyadh

International Money Transfer

Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists

Travel insurance in Riyadh

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Riyadh

Flights to Riyadh

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Riyadh