Looking for Dentist near Quanzhou, Fujian or Changsha

I need to find a qualified dentist, to repair a broken tooth.  I am working in Quanzhou but live in Changsha, so something close to either is fine with me, I just need to get this thing taken care of ASAP.  I don't care if the Dentist speaks English, I can bring a translator if needed. I would like a dentist that is able to do the job and cause as little pain as possible.... Yes, I hate pain and try to avoid it if possible.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks much

JD

Hello and welcome on board Expat.com JD

While waiting for members to advise, I invite you to check out our business directory:

> Dentists in China

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

I found a very good dentist in Xiamen, unfortunately he charges like he is in the USA. So if you are working for Dollars I would certainly recommend him. If you are working for RMB I would still recommend him but be prepared to spend a months or twos  salary very quickly. If you are interested send me a message I will forward his information.

@ jde.cpa > Please feel free to recommend this dentist here : https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … /dentists/:)

Thank you,

Priscilla