independ visa

I am dental assistant . My company is not issuing visa for my wife . But my brother is also doing job on independ visa (azaad) . My brother can help me in this mater .
. Or another procedure to call my wife in saudi without my help
Please help me in this regard
Thanks you.


You'll have to ask company ****

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : inappropriate advice
New topic